jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could create your own world,what would you name it and what would it be l

1. Alya rose profile image58
    Alya roseposted 7 years ago

If you could create your own world,what would you name it and what would it be like?

2. W. K. Hayes profile image92
    W. K. Hayesposted 7 years ago

Actually, I did create my own world known as Bethra...Okay, so its for my series of Novels but a lot of work has gone into every blade of grass in that world...maps, species, people, migration patterns, history and sooo much more...its alot of work. LOL

3. mecheshier profile image88
    mecheshierposted 7 years ago

I would name it Peace and Love. It would be just that: full of peace, no war, or hunger. Filled with love and caring for one another.

4. Gypsy48 profile image74
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

I would name it HUB and hope that everyone would appreciate, accept and explore the cultures and heritage of all people.

5. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

The question your asking is not right, for we all create our own world with our minds. And it would be either a miserable world or an abundant world, for i was the one who created it.

6. shirleycarter profile image57
    shirleycarterposted 7 years ago

it would be call shirley boo;s and it would be fun peaceful and happy with lots grass and flowers full of sunshine and water quiet on a ht sunny day and when it rain its jus romantic wow only if.......

7. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

I would definitely would like this to come through, it would be name, "this is saul's world and most things goes", free health care for all, unbiased among race, free of prejudice, free to marry who you like and less taxes, lol