jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

What is your most awesome, fun, amazing place you have ever been on vacation?

1. Lene Lynn profile image78
    Lene Lynnposted 7 years ago

What is your most awesome, fun, amazing place you have ever been on vacation?

2. kingkhan78 profile image32
    kingkhan78posted 7 years ago

most awesome fun Amazing place California

3. robschwenck profile image57
    robschwenckposted 7 years ago

WDW, by far. Each time was another adventure, especially when the opened new parks like Animal Kingdom. Recently went back with my wife and we relived some childhood memories. Better than cruises, ski trips, beach trips, etc.

4. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

whitehaven island and ,Costa Rei
    Villasimius, Sardinia. http://hubpages.com/hub/beaches-here-are-the-top-10

5. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

So many to mention , yesterday I fed a dolphin at monkey mia in WA!
    went snorkeling !
    Loved Europe , Italian country side , Wales NZ etc !

6. lucasjmoore profile image60
    lucasjmooreposted 7 years ago

So far it's been a family vacation to Hawaii a few years back for christmas. Beautiful scenery there as well as amazing hikes and we got to try surfings ... tricky then you'd think.

7. zulfikardazli profile image35
    zulfikardazliposted 7 years ago

Lake Toba, Bali Island, Cermin Beach, n Some Places

8. jimmyc85 profile image58
    jimmyc85posted 7 years ago

Indonesia - it's got a great variety of things to do if you start in Jakarta and head towards Bali. Great culture and sites in Yogjakarta (particularly Borupodur), an amazing volcano at Mount Bromo, then all the sea and sun you could hope for in Bali. The Bintang Beer is brilliant too - if a little pricier than in the rest of Asia.

9. eBuddy profile image73
    eBuddyposted 7 years ago

Well my best vacation was when I visited Boston for about 2 weeks. I had the most Amazing time ever, I really enjoyed my time there.

10. stclairjack profile image84
    stclairjackposted 7 years ago

if i ever get to go on one of these vacation thingys,.. i'll let you know! ha!

11. guy.e.lawson profile image62
    guy.e.lawsonposted 7 years ago

Aruba. The weather is always perfect. The entire populas is friendly and happy. The seafood is the best you can find anywhere. There are places where you can stand and watch the sun as it rises and later as it sets. The beaches are clean and the water is fresh and warm. The wind constantly blows to the west as mildly as can be imagined by anyone. The service everywhere you go is splendid; wherever you go, you're treated like a VIP. Shopping is magnificent because you find the best merchandise at the best prices you can think of. The cigars are more consistently fresh than any I've had anywhere. They have an exciting, fun vibrant Carnivale festival every year. You just have to love an indepent country that occupies a 6 mile by 19 mile island, whose national motto is: "Aruba, one happy island!"

12. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Alcatraz Island State Park, the whole Island is amazing, and there is a WHOLE LOT MORE TO IT than "just" the former Federal Penitentiary.

13. whaturmissing profile image82
    whaturmissingposted 7 years ago

MALTA!!  And don't forget your day trip to Sicily, Italy. 
    English speaking European vacation that has it all:  culture, history, beauty, islands, ocean, and more.

14. CrystalC profile image55
    CrystalCposted 7 years ago

i went to Italy:Florence, Milan, Venice,Assissi,Naples,Capri, Rome and every little town inbetween.

15. assasin345 profile image51
    assasin345posted 7 years ago

go to downtown atlanta in my opinon downtown is the best place ever there are so many sights to see and visit the aquirum thats why my photo is a sea turtle.

16. Paul Berod profile image69
    Paul Berodposted 7 years ago

The most amazing pace I have ever been on vacation was Paris.

Closed to reply