jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are you satisfied to live in the XXI century or in what time in History you like

1. Paul Berod profile image69
    Paul Berodposted 7 years ago

Are you satisfied to live in the XXI century or in what time in History you liked to have lived?

2. ahorseback profile image77
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

I would have loved to live in the late eighteenth or early nineteen hundreds ,  before the auto  , and the world wars.
    Perhaps in western America.

3. Donna Janelle profile image73
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

I am happy living in this very year and throughout all the years since I was born. There are so many things we have now that we didn't have 20, 50, or 100 years ago that make our lives so much easier than they would have been had we been born a long time ago. If I could have lived any other time I'm not sure what I would chose...maybe growing up in the 1920s or 1960s.

4. cheapsk8chick profile image54
    cheapsk8chickposted 7 years ago

There are sooo many neat things about so many different time periods.  I have to say I'm satisfied to be where I am, because I think about having babies in fields and riding dinosaurs and such and it just isn't so appealing. 
    On that note, I'd like to give a shout out to pain relievers and cars!  Wahoo!

5. quicksand profile image80
    quicksandposted 7 years ago

We are indeed fortunate to live in this era, especially those who have had a glimpse of the pre-Internet period. Although the Internet is not the only criterion I would prefer to stay put right where I am and move along with time and "with the times!"

6. jackavc profile image71
    jackavcposted 7 years ago

great question i would have love to live in the age of maritime discovery.  The 17th and 18th centuries would have been brilliant.

working