jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What is your favorite U.S. State?

1. Elizabeth99 profile image61
    Elizabeth99posted 7 years ago

What is your favorite U.S. State?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Colorado with its beautiful mountains and I am living in Fort Collins, Colorado known otherwise as Choice City of Colorado.

3. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 7 years ago

i don't know if i have a favorite state (other than florida where i live) but i have different cities that have become my all time favs.

4. HubGirl03 profile image57
    HubGirl03posted 7 years ago

I like Florida alot, but my favorite is Nevada....

5. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

I live in my favorite state, Florida.  It is the land of flowers, beautiful big blue skies, gorgeous beaches, the scent of orange blossoms and night blooming jasmine, and fun in the sun!

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I live in Montana and it is beautiful state, but California is my favorite state because it will always be home to me.

7. kingis profile image72
    kingisposted 7 years ago

I like the state of Texas even though I have been just to one area, Dallas-Fort Worth.  Very nice down there.  Nevada is a close second because of Las Vegas which is the greatest city around.

8. skisy profile image82
    skisyposted 7 years ago

I am yet to visit, but as I know myself pretty well...I'd have to say I would most likely fall in love with Alaska.

9. BenWritings profile image78
    BenWritingsposted 7 years ago

Colorado for sure. so beautiful with amazing weather

10. Elizabeth99 profile image61
    Elizabeth99posted 7 years ago

My favorite state is Washington. I love it there and I feel more at home there than I do in my actual home, Wisconsin. The weather is just the way I like it and there is beautiful landscape all around. Not to mention the ocean! God I love it there.

11. JMHeller profile image68
    JMHellerposted 7 years ago

I was born and raised in Southern California. California will always be home to me. I have to say however, my favorite state is Massachusetts. If you have ever been to New England in the Summer or Fall, you know what I am talking about.

12. AngelTrader profile image61
    AngelTraderposted 7 years ago

Great Britain!!!

And I realise it isn't technically one but it may as well be...that 'special relationship' nonsense British politicians like to think they have with your President!

13. Wendy S. Wilmoth profile image77
    Wendy S. Wilmothposted 7 years ago

Georgia! It's home to me and full of temperate weather, peaceful mountains, beautiful seashore, vibrant cities- it's the whole package. I miss it so much!

14. Jbern117 profile image71
    Jbern117posted 7 years ago

Pennsylvania! My home state... Nothing particularly good about it that I can think of but I still like it. Next in Line would have to be Florida... who doesn't love Florida?!

15. Michael Adams1959 profile image60
    Michael Adams1959posted 7 years ago

I love the state of Colorado been to families house there a few times such beautiful state

working