jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

If you could pick one place on this planet to live on where would that be?

1. ThatFatGuy profile image81
    ThatFatGuyposted 6 years ago

If you could pick one place on this planet to live on where would that be?

The Caribbeans, in the Ocean, inside a volcano, or in the branches of a tree! Anywhere, just tell why

2. LorreesWorld profile image61
    LorreesWorldposted 6 years ago

Probably Ireland, I've been there once and it was incredible.
    All the locals were really friendly, the sights were gorgeous, and the food, oh the food was to die for!

3. weholdthesetruths profile image59
    weholdthesetruthsposted 6 years ago

Montana.  I already lived there once, and if there were no other factors than my choice, that's right where I'd be again.

4. TimMEy profile image81
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

Sunshine Coast in Australia. Mountain Creek to be specific. I visited some friends there and they had their houses built around a lake, so that everybody had a lake in their backyard, amazing.

Moreover it´s close to the beach so that I could go surfing before going to work. That´s the Dream wink

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Where I am living now in Fort Collins, Colorado as I am now looking out the window to the mountain that I am seeing as I write my answers to questions on hubpages. Fort Collins, Colorado is known as the Choice City of Colorado.

6. mortgage-news profile image60
    mortgage-newsposted 6 years ago

Any place warm that does not have a winter season.

7. HotUrban profile image68
    HotUrbanposted 6 years ago

Anywhere I can stand and look out at the ocean

8. Greensleeves Hubs profile image97
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 6 years ago

probably the western Mediterannean - civilised, warm climate (but not as hot in the summer or as cold in the winter as the eastern Med), attractive islands, beaches and towns - Italy and Spain or the South of France - sounds good!

9. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

It is not because I am from Singapore but the environment and people around me seems to be suitable for my family. I live for my family so if it is good for them, then it will be good for me.

10. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Yesterday......but not just any one.  It would be a particular yesterday, one embracing, calm, peace, promise, contentment, hope, joy, appreciation, a day that I dared to dream of tommorrow.  Crops, full of promise, children full of joy, husband full of admiration..........a particular sunny afternoon that we each dreamed of tomorrow, expecting many great things.

So very much is lost in the small details of living..........there was promise of the coming morrow, yesterday.

All of my limited dollars would be traded for a particular, yesterday.  A day that has branded itself as the pattern of perfection to a mind accustomed to imperfection.

Bright sunshine, happy laughter, smiling faces, money to spend freely, cotton candy, merry go rounds, roller coasters, babe at the breast, smiles, hair blowing in the breeze................

I would trade all of my tomorrows to live in one particular yesterday again......I would.

11. TinaTango profile image66
    TinaTangoposted 6 years ago

in the Caribbean of course!  I could be a beach bum all day every day, no problem!

12. grandslambert profile image73
    grandslambertposted 6 years ago

Fargo, North Dakota. Why? Well, if everyone had their choice of where to live, nobody would choose Fargo, North Dakota. I would be alone there, able to free myself of the stupidity of questions like this. Think about it. YOU CAN pick where you live, but too many people fail to do so, citing reasons like "there are no jobs there" and "it's too expensive". If all you ever live by are excuses, then all you will ever do is dream.