jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What is your favorite part of your day?

1. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite part of your day?

My favorite day is getting out of work and stepping outside of work with the suns rays warm against my face. I love the smell of the beginning of spring.

2. profile image0
    Sivisposted 7 years ago

Undoubtedly my favorite part of the day is when you first step out of the house on a bitterly cold, clear winter day.  When I take that first deep breath of cold, clean air, it really reminds me that I'm alive.

3. Lidian profile image72
    Lidianposted 7 years ago

I really like evenings, when I stop working and curl up with a great book!

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I am a morning person.  I love the quiet morning hours, I have more energy and the entire day is ahead.

5. tritrain profile image86
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

The morning.

You then have all day in which to look forward.  smile

6. Fryysauce profile image53
    Fryysauceposted 7 years ago

If I am working, then the first two hours of my shift. Pretty quiet in the store and I get to chit chat with all my regulars (I work at a coffee shop).

If I'm not working, then it's coming home to see my kitty waiting for me and settling down with a good book or TV show while she cuddles smile

7. LeisureLife profile image71
    LeisureLifeposted 7 years ago

The time I spend on HubPages of course !  smile                 .

8. CARIBQUEEN profile image72
    CARIBQUEENposted 7 years ago

Close to the end of the day when it is time to quit my day job and go home and relax

9. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

i like the evening because at  that time i am free from all work and spend my time  to watching TV & my family ..............

10. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 7 years ago

Morning time is my favorite time of the day, when the sun shines, hearing the songs of the birds, got a free and fresh mind admiring the tranquility of the sceneries while walking for an hour with my dog. Getting ready for housework and job for the whole day.

11. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 7 years ago

Morning. When I feel great in the morning, it will be happiness for the rest of the day. I love the smile I get from my wife early in the morning when she prepares my breakfast.

It makes me feel great before going off to work.

12. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I think it is the early morning hours just before the sun comes up.  The idiots are not awake yet and there is a certain peace upon the world...a quiet solitude that allows you to hear yourself think.  It is in those moments that you realize how wonderful the world could be if we could just train the idiots.  WB

13. chaunatye profile image60
    chaunatyeposted 7 years ago

I am a stay at home of four, and although I love my kids dearly, my favorite time is when they all go to bed and my husband and I get a chance to sit down and relax.

14. Quirinus profile image73
    Quirinusposted 7 years ago

The best part of a perfect day for me would be meeting sunrise at the beach.  Sitting in meditation gives a very strong positive energy from sea and shore, silence, wide open space and simple oneness with everything around me.

15. cheerfulnuts profile image60
    cheerfulnutsposted 6 years ago

Mine is late at night. For me, it's the least stressful part of the day. smile

working