jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why are you on HP?

1. diogenes profile image70
    diogenesposted 6 years ago

Why are you on HP?

2. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image58
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 6 years ago

I'm on hubpages admitedly because i was told that i could earn money from writing things, and people clicking on the adverts that appear on my pages, 16 months later and only 4 clicks, i gave up hope on that, but i stay so that i can talk to people i'd other wise never be able to talk to smile

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I am fulfilling GOD'S perfect and ultimate destiny on the earth for my life along with my 1 article that is seen around the world in 8 countries and is the greatest article on the earth. My hubscore on my article is 65 at this moment of 5:13 am mountain standard time on April 8, 2011 A.D. which is my 0 hubs on hubpages.

4. kimh039 profile image89
    kimh039posted 6 years ago

I wonder that too sometimes:)  I used to dabble with Writer's Market and figuring out who wanted what kinds of writing, and thought if I ever have time......... Then I found HubPages, where I can write what I want and find a place where it fits and publish it immediately.  Then I started meeting people, and learning about making money (although I've yet to get to $100), and learning to write better, and learning a little bit of everything!  And here I am a year later.