jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Where in Africa?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image60
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Where in Africa?

Where in Africa should one visit for nature photography? Best African country to photograph those giraffes, elephants and wildebeests??

2. dahechali profile image55
    dahechaliposted 6 years ago

Tunisia is the best you should come and see by your self but we don't have elefants

3. tonymac04 profile image90
    tonymac04posted 6 years ago

Unquestionably the Okavango Delta in Botswana and the Kruger National Park in South Africa. I have been to both and both are utterly wonderful with abundant game and great facilities. Okavango has a slight edge because of the waterways and the fact that one can walk in certain areas with guides.The ten days I spent there were some of the most enjoyable of my life. A Hub is in the works on it.
    I have not had the opportunity to visit the Masai Mara but I do understand it is also wonderful.

4. carolp profile image79
    carolpposted 6 years ago

Masai Mara is beautiful, for sure you will get good shots near the animals and beautiful nature..also Kilimanjaro.

5. Shona Venter profile image79
    Shona Venterposted 6 years ago

South Africa has many places where you can see and capture photos of our amazing wildlife.

6. AfricaResource profile image67
    AfricaResourceposted 5 years ago

Namibia is a pretty special country, unlike anywhere else i have ever been in Africa! Very unique and full of adventure!

working