jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

If you could travel to a particular place or country in the world, where would

1. gifty1 profile image58
    gifty1posted 6 years ago

If you could travel to a  particular place or country in the world, where would it be.

2. tenaciousgui profile image58
    tenaciousguiposted 6 years ago

The Philippines!! smile It has a lot of beautiful places! from beaches to mountains smile

3. mystixsprings profile image81
    mystixspringsposted 6 years ago

I would like to go to South Africa.  I want to go there because they have wonderful beading schools and they teach different beading techniques than what is used in this country.

4. aep_upnorth profile image56
    aep_upnorthposted 6 years ago

Spain.. Culture, beauty and great food!!

5. mindyjgirl profile image81
    mindyjgirlposted 6 years ago

I would love to go on a cruise to the Caribbean, St. Thomas etc. tropical weather and loads of sunshine sounds so good to me! I live in Oregon on Willamette valley and it rains so much here. It almost seems like we don't see the sun for months.

6. minhquans profile image57
    minhquansposted 6 years ago

I think country with tropical weather, nice weather like spain, Viet nam, Thailand is also good ^^

7. BabyCheetah profile image73
    BabyCheetahposted 6 years ago

I'd go back and all around Europe. It's such a hard question to answer though smile

8. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

I would love to go to Hawaii! I love the beach, the amazing clear ocean would be amazing to look at everyday.

9. Brinafr3sh profile image78
    Brinafr3shposted 6 years ago

I would travel to Hawaii, it seems like a relaxing paradise.

10. cat on a soapbox profile image97
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

I am looking forward to visiting both Japan and China.

11. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I would love to visit Greece ( cruise the islands , go snorkeling, see  Spain , more of Europe , drive across America ,experience a safari in Africa & as well as back to Wales for a visit  !

12. Ancillotti profile image61
    Ancillottiposted 6 years ago

I wish I could travel into the heart and soul of my girlfriend so you can take all the suffering that depression has caused her.

13. Melissa.P profile image58
    Melissa.Pposted 6 years ago

I want to go to London.  I am not sure why there are a lot of other places with better weather to go to but I always just wanted to.

14. gifty1 profile image58
    gifty1posted 6 years ago

I would love to visit Great Britain and London, I just want to experince their culture.

15. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

Beautiful, isolated to a degree, and somewhat strange to those in the Lower 48 States, this Arctic Circle wonder of a town is one of the best places for photography and wildlife observation. read more