jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite city in the world that you've visited? Why?

1. kkolosh profile image70
    kkoloshposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite city in the world that you've visited?  Why?

2. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

Boston. It was beautiful. Full of history, people, interesting sights and an energy is in the air that cannot fully be explained.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Not very exotic but it is Minot, ND.  We lived in ND for a few years and while we were there, a TV news bulletin came on that there had been an armed robbery in Minot--the first one in 20 years!  I know that has changed a little now, but it really is a nice community with some great people.

4. Coach Julie profile image58
    Coach Julieposted 6 years ago

Amsterdam.  I went about 10 years ago and loved it.  It was quiet which took me a bit to realize that's because most people got around on bikes.  The people were friendly.  The architecture is magnificent.  There are canals running through the town.  It was a great experience and I'd love to go back.

5. mcrawford76 profile image82
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

New Orleans - the french quarter is so beautiful, and all the old architecture was unreal. It was an amazing experiance.

6. CeresTine profile image57
    CeresTineposted 6 years ago

New York. It's busy, bustling and exciting! Food, art, music, shopping. You can find almost everything in the city, even a quiet spot in Central Park.