jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite city in Europe, and why?

1. EuroCafeAuLait profile image86
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite city in Europe, and why?

2. Marsei profile image88
    Marseiposted 5 years ago

Oh, well, I answered the United States with Europe so let me be totally confusing!  My favorite city in the United States is New Orleans, not only because I live here but because it has a heart and soul, breathtaking beauty, incredible architecture and kind people, not to mention mimes and aboveground cemeteries and MARDI GRAS!

3. BizVT34 profile image74
    BizVT34posted 5 years ago

Aix-en-Provence France- old world, new world, college town, great local wine that is very reasonably priced.

4. Melis Ann profile image94
    Melis Annposted 5 years ago

Gruyere, Switzerland...like stepping into the past, so quaint, and the best cheese fondue and wine.

5. Raziya22 profile image53
    Raziya22posted 5 years ago

according to me London is the best in europe............

6. Seeker7 profile image94
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

For me, and I know I'm biased, but it has to be Edinburgh. The city is genuinely cosmopolitan and anything goes. One of the best times - although there is always something going on - is in the summer when the Edinburgh Festival takes place and at the end the Edinburgh Military Tatoo. You have people from all over the world coming to visit and to present various aspects of the arts and drama. As far as I know Edinburgh has the largest Arts festival in the world. Many of the shows and exhibitions are free and are performed out on the street in front of the public. It's awesome and great fun. In addition to all this Edinburgh has a very old part as well as the more modern, it also has lots of stories, legends and ghosts that I love!

7. Ranveer Bhatia profile image61
    Ranveer Bhatiaposted 4 years ago

Paris is my all-time favorite! The reason couldn't be more obvious. It is nothing other than the French language that brings me closer to this city every time!

working