jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How many times have you changed your address?

1. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

How many times have you changed your address?

Have you lived in a lot of different places or have you moved home or apartment a few times since you left your parents home.

2. KatEast profile image61
    KatEastposted 6 years ago

I have lived in South-Africa, Spain, Greece, Germany and the United Kingdom, and have visited a few other countries as well

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I've moved 14 times since I married in 1970.  Lived in 5 different states.

4. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

I have lived in Quebec, Ontario, California, Washington and before I was married I moved so many times during my childhood that I have lost count. I have been in the same town now in Ontario for almost 21 years.

5. craftybegonia profile image71
    craftybegoniaposted 6 years ago

Physically or in my heart? I have moved many, many times, in both ways. Too many, I would say. . .

6. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

5 times in my life. When I was born - first time. At age 5, second time. At age 14, third time. At age 21, fourth time. When married, 5th time.

7. Shanna Delaney profile image51
    Shanna Delaneyposted 6 years ago

6 times and I am 17 years old. I have moved within My hometown 4 times and recently moved with my dad to the "Valley" and my mom to Camarillo

8. dragonlady1967 profile image84
    dragonlady1967posted 6 years ago

Way to many times and not enough fingers and toes to keep counting.  Would be nice to just settle down in a nice comfortable place and call it home for the rest of my life.

9. mcrawford76 profile image84
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

Without hurting my brain with trying to recall all of them, I would say at least 20 times, and 7 different states.

10. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

I am about to move  after 36 years in the same house ,before that I moved 3 times in 7 years during a previous marriage and before that I lived with my parents from birth untill I was married.

working