jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

If you could take a road trip to anywhere, where would you go?

1. emichael profile image80
    emichaelposted 6 years ago

If you could take a road trip to anywhere, where would you go?

Money and time is no option. Just pack your bags and some friends and hit the road. Not fly. I'm talking about piling in a VW bus, RV, van, whatever, and driving.

2. spsingh profile image59
    spsinghposted 6 years ago

i am indian i wil go to manali( a hill station) on my bike with my friend

3. justamber profile image59
    justamberposted 6 years ago

I'm in Texas.  I would go through New Mexico (Roswell, Santa Fe, Rio Dosa) and Colorado (Winter Park), Missouri's Ozarks, Tennessee (Memphis & Nashville) Kentucky (Bourbon Trail and Mountains) through North Carolina, down to South Carolina (Charleston then Savannah) by the coast of Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana (New Orleans) and back home to North Texas.

4. pen_addict profile image57
    pen_addictposted 6 years ago

I live in Mississauga, ON. I would get go as up north as I could to see the unchanged civilaztion that lives up there.

5. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

I would love to go to Alaska! The pictures I see of the mountains, the snow, the deep blue ocean are breathtaking.

6. Fullerman5000 profile image61
    Fullerman5000posted 6 years ago

great question. if i had the money i would love to take a road and visit all the cities that have a mlb team and see a game at each city.

7. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5135632_f260.jpg

We are doing it in a 4wh drive & caravan around Australia working as we go, however I would love to go back to NZ, Europe & USA & do the same thing there as well ! Am loving it & reckon more should do it as there is plenty of work as you go.

8. Denise Handlon profile image91
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

Michigan--to see my family.  smile  We only see each other a few times a year and I miss them.

9. KateWest profile image76
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Never seen the Grand Canyon and as a recent convert to desert landscapes, I would want to see as much of that terrain on the way as possible.

10. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

If money is no problem - I've got the time - forever road trip everywhere. I would like one of those streamlioner...

11. emichael profile image80
    emichaelposted 6 years ago

@freecampingaussie - That is awesome! One day I will be at a place in life where something like this is possible for me. NZ looks like an amazing place, too.

@justamber - Sounds like maybe you've thought about this before wink Looks like a great route to me. Have you been to all of those places or do you want to go because you haven't?

@KateWest - Yes! My next road trip WILL include a stop at the Grand Canyon.

@Fullerman5000 - That would be fun smile

@pen_addict - That would make for some great camping.

@ChristineVianello - Wow. That would be quite a long trip, but so good. I would love to see Alaska, too smile

@ptosis - Haha..good answer. I'm with you on that one.

@Denise Handlon - Nice smile Never been to Michigan before.

@spsingh - Oooh, a bike trip. Hadn't thought of that. That would be very cool.

12. DRG Da Real Grinc profile image78
    DRG Da Real Grincposted 6 years ago

I would follow the road the Ice road truckers take on the series, looks dangerously fun.

13. mkrandhawa profile image58
    mkrandhawaposted 6 years ago

i would like to go with my family in hilly areas

working