jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Have you ever become tired of seeing beautiul sunsets or a full moon?

1. MazioCreate profile image72
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

Have you ever become tired of seeing beautiul sunsets or a full moon?

2. couponalbum profile image58
    couponalbumposted 6 years ago

Not at all!! I am a nature lover, and i love to see beautiful sunsets and full moon. smile

3. twilanelson profile image60
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

I am a sunrise and sunset person, I love them both and I will never get tired of watching a beautiful sunset at a warm summer days end.  I will never get tired of watching a beautiful sunrise on a cool crisp morning.   I love the full moon, and it is just as beautiful when it is very early in the morning and still dark and a bit chilly.

4. davenmidtown profile image87
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

How can one tire of such beauty?  They are each unique and they offer something different each day or night.... no, I would never tire of such sites.

5. GNelson profile image77
    GNelsonposted 6 years ago

No way....  Sunrises too!!!!    Can't get enought.

6. proactrdv profile image70
    proactrdvposted 6 years ago

No? Why? You dont have to see them if you don't wanna or you don't even have to pay atttention. I fyou are tired of seeing them maybe there is nothing to lend meaning to them.

7. puddingicecream profile image75
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

Never. Sunsets and full moons never get old. That's why they still exist, and people are just as fascinated by them now as they were centuries ago.

8. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5171907_f260.jpg

No , As we travel we are seeing so much variety and loving the sunrise , sunsets and full moon as well as many other beautiful sights . There is a special beauty in all of them that I will never tire of seeing .
    Took this photo out in our boat at Kununnurra WA where we are at the moment !

9. Fullstopindia profile image56
    Fullstopindiaposted 6 years ago

Impossible! Nothing beats staring into the sky on a burnt orange evening or illuminated landscape.

working