jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Would you ever stay the night at a haunted house?

1. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Would you ever stay the night at a haunted house?

Someone should write about their experience!

2. ethel smith profile image80
    ethel smithposted 6 years ago

Hubby and I have lived in our current home since February 1999. It is what is called in the UK a terraced property. Situated on a quiet road we have neighbours on both side. The house is an average sized small three bed roomed property.

Built in the 1930s it will have had a fair few occupants down the years. However Hubby thinks it is haunted by the last lady of the house.

However before we discuss our resident "ghost" let me tell you a little of hubby. I often wonder if he is more suscept read more

3. RNMSN profile image90
    RNMSNposted 6 years ago

lived in one! quite an experience too! Bisbee, AZ/think I wrote a hub on it,gotta go check....yep here it is smile

4. davenmidtown profile image88
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

I believe I have.... Dehaven Valley Farm on the California coast is reputed to have a ghost.  It is a bed and breakfast inn these days and I used to inn sit the place on the off season.  Strange things indeed happened there.

5. Brett.Tesol profile image51
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

I think to stay with a group of friends could be a good laugh, the atmosphere would add an extra level to events ;-) ...

I've never actually stayed in a haunted hotel, but apparently my old home was haunted (or at least a lot of people got freaked out! and said they saw ghosts there). Unfortunately, I never saw them ...

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

why not, seriously. it's not like it is really haunted so i don't see a problem. years ago i stayed in an old abondonned house for a bit and one day some kids said i can't believe you'd go in there , it's haunted. i wonder what he was smoking. later a few people tried to tell me the same thing, morons.

7. jonywoker profile image56
    jonywokerposted 6 years ago

If you looking for services like Guest house, good Bed and breakfast, B&b accommodation in Edinburgh than you just visit
    The Ben Craig Guest House Edinburgh provides All the facilities you just tell us..you can also contact us at:http://www.bencraig.co.uk/

8. Larry Fields profile image78
    Larry Fieldsposted 6 years ago

I may have done that already. Many years ago, I rented the basement in a large house. At one point, the upstairs tenant informed me that I'd been sharing my digs with a ghost, who occasionally ventured upstairs. Supposedly, the ghost moved out out some time after I moved in. Apparently I had grossed out the ghost!

My upstairs neighbor was dead serious about this, if you'll pardon the pun. He really believed what he was saying. However I do not see ghosts. And this story is second-hand, even though I was an active participant!