jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

Are you more of a traveler or a homebody ? I am enjoying traveling Australia wit

1. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Are you more of a traveler or a homebody ? I am enjoying traveling Australia with my husband.

Given the choice would you travel around your country in a caravan with your partner or do you prefer to be in one place ?

2. Paul Kuehn profile image95
    Paul Kuehnposted 6 years ago

All of my life I have been more of a traveler than a homebody.  As a matter of fact, when I was often taking business trips to fun exciting places, I was so excited to be leaving home on the trip, and not that very happy to be returning home. especially when it was cold and snowing during the winter.

3. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

I am definitely a traveller. I love to see what is down those roads or where the next train will take me.

Thanks for your hubs about your travelling adventures through Northern Australia. I really enjoy them.

4. CMHypno profile image94
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

I was quite happy travelling around Australia and NZ on my own, and wish that I could just pack my backpack and jump on that Greyhound one more time!

5. ahorseback profile image60
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Enjoy every moment of this and many more trips ,  there is nothing , nothing like breaking away from the humdrum of work and "life" rather than  going on and "living", I am a wanderer at heart !.........be careful out there......

6. Happyboomernurse profile image85
    Happyboomernurseposted 6 years ago

Definitely love to travel and do so whenever possible, but when I'm home, I love being a "homebody," and enjoying the local neighborhoods and parks.

7. Jonesy0311 profile image61
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

I cannot stand to remain stationary. I left home at 17 and have been rolling ever since. Luckily, my wife shares the same disposition. We have a home in New Mexico but spend as much time as possible on road trips. I enjoy flying to other countries, but there is something special about a road trip.

8. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 6 years ago

I love to travel and i enjoyed travelling with a Camper. I wish i have all the time travelling to somewhere i dreamed. I just don't have much time. Hope someday...i always could...

9. SuperheroSales profile image61
    SuperheroSalesposted 6 years ago

I am somewhat of a homebody I guess.  The thought of traveling does not excite me unless I would be traveling to the beach.  I feel a real connection to the water.  I feel like any other vacation would be a waste for me.

10. hazelbrown profile image92
    hazelbrownposted 6 years ago

For me, it depends on where I'd be going and for how long, and also how much money I have to spend.  I loved traveling in England with my mom for 18 days, it was really long enough to relax and not feel like I had to leave really soon.

11. profile image0
    u01dtj6posted 6 years ago

Wow, how awesome! How long are you travelling for?

1. freecampingaussie profile image62
      freecampingaussieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

We are going to be traveling for years , At the moment we are still working in Kununurra WA .We stayed for the wet season which was great & well worth it !

12. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 6 years ago

I definitely love to travel but I can't imagine myself on the road 24/7 like some travellers so in this case I am a homebody?