jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What state should we travel to next?

1. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

What state should we travel to next?

My husband, 5 year old daughter, and me want to see a new state next year for vacation.  We've seen FL, GA, AL, TN, WI, TX and OK.  What should be the next state we visit?

2. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

If it wasn't for your child I'd say the state of intoxication.

California would be a good place.  It has everything for adults and kids.

3. ShootersCenter profile image72
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

I usually travel to the state of confusion but it sounds like you may have visited it yourself. I like SC and NC both, you have access to some nice beaches and if you want to try it in the winter the mountains in NC are fun.

4. camsolivia profile image75
    camsoliviaposted 6 years ago

You didn't mention where you'll be starting from. Looks like you're on or near the East Coast? How far do you want to travel? There are lots of variables to you question, but in the name of "an actual answer" (grin)...if you're going to travel during the summer, why not head north? New England and Upstate New York are quite beautiful. (I grew up in those parts, so I know). If you want something a bit more "adventurous" I highly recommend New Mexico. It is an amazingly beautiful place and there are lots of different activities for your whole family. One in particular: Carlsbad Caverns. You can find out more by doing a Google search.

Happy trails!