This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

If you were to have your own country, what would it be called?

1. EQTactics profile image61
    EQTacticsposted 6 years ago

If you were to have your own country, what would it be called?

2. Kiwiwi profile image37
    Kiwiwiposted 6 years ago

Hmm very interesting question i must say.I would probably call it, U.S, Not in terms of United States but United Stars smile

3. Etherealenigma profile image77
    Etherealenigmaposted 6 years ago

I'd call it Smurkland! First 2 letters are my 1st & 2nd initials...last part is a nickname spin off of my last name, and "land" is tossed in for good measure.

4. fit2day profile image76
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

I would call it Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Haaah!, get an army together and make threats against other nations by bombing empty fields, then watch their press conferences and laugh every time they mention my country's name.

5. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Interesting question! smile

However i cannot think of a name that would suit my own land smile

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Paradise.

It will be a country where there be no war but just peace. Everyone will have their own places and there will be no hunger as it will be filled with supply of food.

7. mkrandhawa profile image61
    mkrandhawaposted 6 years ago

It would be loveland where there's  no enemy ,everyone live with love and peace.

8. profile image48
    looyeh123posted 6 years ago

Goldmine Island will be the name because it will somehow contain a lot of gold and treasures underneath. All are welcome to my land of treasures!

9. Freegoldman profile image37
    Freegoldmanposted 6 years ago

I hall call it WONDERLAND............seems good 2 me.

10. Made profile image60
    Madeposted 6 years ago

I would probably call it Freeland. Everything would be free and the people would feel free.

11. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

It would depend on the land. If it was an island I would call it Dorado after the constellation. The name translates into Goldfish or Swordfish, after a Hawaiian fish, Mahi-mahi. Or another name would be Lyra, translating the lyre. A musical instrument.

12. europewalker profile image75
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

It would be called Equality, a country where everyone would be treated equal.

working