jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could own an island..where would it be?

1. Akuma23 profile image69
    Akuma23posted 6 years ago

If you could own an island..where would it be?

2. Family Fun Faith profile image61
    Family Fun Faithposted 6 years ago

I love Dominica, so if I could own an island, that would be the one for me.

3. rembrandz profile image85
    rembrandzposted 6 years ago

In a virtual world in a paradise where it's immune to Tsunamis, Pirates n soil erosion.

Need to think of it longer. Thanks for the interesting question

4. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Off the coast of Italy, hands down. Then I could take a boat over and visit from time to time. smile

5. profile image0
    Saugasfinestposted 6 years ago

An island the shape of a skull!

Somewhere that's hot all the time but doesn't have earthquakes and tornado's and volcano's erupting all the time....

Since we're dreaming about islands, i would like the land to be higher than regular islands to also avoid tsunami's, flooding, and tidal waves too. Close to Ecuador would be nice, but ideally, right in the heart of the Bermuda triangle would be best. Off the grid, place of no return....

I'd call it Devils Island, but it would be beautiful. The name would be to deter people from this hidden tropical paradise.

6. Nspeel profile image77
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

I would live off of the great barrier reef outside of Australia. I could go swimming with the fish and watch the wildlife all day long. It would be spectacular.

7. Danette Watt profile image84
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

Somewhere in the Pacific with tropical breezes all the time and even temperatures

8. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

Mykonos Greece,looks so peaceful and serene!

9. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Right in the middle of one of the Lochs in Scotland - the Higlands. It is so beautiful, serene with nature and wildlife in abundance.