jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why aren't there many places on interest in the bronx?

1. marshaleepinnock profile image60
    marshaleepinnockposted 5 years ago

Why aren't there many places on interest in the bronx?

2. bloggergarut profile image60
    bloggergarutposted 5 years ago

because bronx beautiful place in the world

3. marshaleepinnock profile image60
    marshaleepinnockposted 5 years ago

I live there and I am always stuck in the house because there is noting to do

4. lawdoctorlee profile image85
    lawdoctorleeposted 5 years ago

I actually grew up in the Bronx on Loring Place (near the Fordham Road area).  I always thought there was plenty to do:  The Bronx Zoo, the botanical gardens, and, let's not forget, Yankee Stadium.  There's Orchard Beach for summertime fun!  I learned that there is the BCA’s Bronx Culture Trolley Program on the First Wednesday of each month (except September and January); and since the Bronx is the birthplace of Hip Hop, there are now Hip Hop tours!  There are movie theatres and shopping.  Transportation is a cinch with the trains and buses.  There are art galleries galore!  Go to a symposium at Fordham University and listent to a great lecture, or even better, take a course or a whole program at Fordham U.  I love the Bronx.  No matter where else I've lived, the Bronx has always been home to me.  I found a good link for you:  http://ilovethebronx.com/?pg=home.

And if you're tired of the Bronx, there's always the #6 train starting at Pelham Bay into Manhattan.

working