jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why am I not getting visits to my hubs since I wrote a summary for all 50 of my

1. gregas profile image81
    gregasposted 6 years ago

Why am I not getting visits to my hubs since I wrote a summary for all 50 of my hubs?

2. JT Walters profile image76
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

Hi Gregas,

Long time no talk.  I have absolutely no idea.  I saw a 500+ jump in readership when I completed my summaries.  I only had a 150 article at the time so you should have seen s spike in your readership. Of atleast over 100 views.

All My Best,

3. iviskei profile image72
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

Because you're not putting yourself out there? I really don't know. Some people have been seeing rises in traffic, and some people haven't.

4. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

I have not completed writing summaries for a lot of my hubs.  I have hubs that have no summaries but are doing very well and some with summaries that don't get visitors at all.  Give it more time.  Maybe you need to tweak your hubs.. I heard tweaking your hub after you edited it, gives your hub a boost.  I use Pingomatic, you might give it a try.

5. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

The summary you written might not be as good as what google had automatically made for you. I could be wrong by this but it is one thing that might be the problem. I sometimes change the summaries and titles when hubs aren't doing as well.