jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is YOUR favorite Hawaiian island?

1. instantlyfamily profile image83
    instantlyfamilyposted 6 years ago

What is YOUR favorite Hawaiian island?

2. janiek13 profile image80
    janiek13posted 6 years ago

I"m not sure, never been there, but I plan on going before I die. To be continued...

3. lonesomeshaggy profile image58
    lonesomeshaggyposted 6 years ago

My answer is Maui but others are also interesting. I just visited it few months before

4. Ranihei profile image58
    Raniheiposted 6 years ago

I love "The Big Island" of Hawaii for its diversity.  When you land there at the airport, you're in a huge,ancient lava field, and it's quite a desolate landscape! A few miles away, there are areas of lush rainforest, and also the stunning Mauna Kea that can become snow-covered in winter. Kileaua volcano is an active volcano (constantly since 1983) and the National Park is a great place to hike and sight-see.  At the other end of the island from the volcano, the beautiful cliffs at Pololu Valley are breathtaking.  Hapuna Beach is one of the best swimming beaches in Hawaii, located just north of Kailua-Kona.  You should see as many of the Hawaiian Islands as you are able, but my favorite is definitely The Big Island.

5. nabeelplus profile image61
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

When it comes to choosing my favourite Hawaiian Island, I would have to say Maui.

6. marek504 profile image70
    marek504posted 6 years ago

My favorite is Maui, however I have actually found Oahu to be very convenient for families.  If you stay on Waikiki, you can walk just about anywhere and not have to use a car.