jump to last post 1-29 of 29 discussions (29 posts)

What is your favorite type of pizza?

1. JosieLee profile image76
    JosieLeeposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite type of pizza?

2. daleamy profile image77
    daleamyposted 6 years ago

Stuffed crust hawaiian. I like "pan" pizzas over thin crust, and don't really do veggies on pizza. I know it would be healthier, but I just don't prefer it.

3. ringlawncare profile image63
    ringlawncareposted 6 years ago

Gino's East Pizzeria -- Chicago --- ANY pizza will do from there. Corn bread crust--deep dish! mmmmmm

4. yogiwan profile image47
    yogiwanposted 6 years ago

Two favorites - Chicago deep dish (can not remember the name of the place as we do not get there often enough).  But when we cannot get to Chicago, then it barbecue pizza cooked on our grill - combination of chicken and sausage with fresh herbs and great cheese.

5. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

Oh we are an unhealthy lot! Swiss / Italien...Thin Crust Fresh Smoked Salmon and Rocket, with a little Balsamico and black pepper, followed with Czech Beer tidy job!

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Just had it.  Thin crust supreme delivered from Pizza Hut.  My husband likes the pan meat lovers.  So we got two!  Still a few days until the New Year's resolution kicks in.

7. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I love Pizza Huts supreme pizza........and I also really like vegetable pizza too......mmmmm

8. KStro18 profile image81
    KStro18posted 6 years ago

I have 2 favorites: Taco pizza and Hawaiian pizza. I'd have to say I like the Hawaiian pizza just a little bit more though!

9. Rachel Richmond profile image60
    Rachel Richmondposted 6 years ago

A thin crust herbs, chicken, shredded mild cheese and little parmesan sprinkled over the edges pizza... with white pizza sauce.

10. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

It's a close tie between a Hawaiian pizza, or a Pepperoni one with corn and extra cheese.

11. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 6 years ago

I love Papa John's supreme thin crust. Yum.

12. dappledesigns profile image90
    dappledesignsposted 6 years ago

Thin crust pizza with white pizza sauce, extra cheese, pineapple and black olives. I always get weird looks when I order that.

13. Angela Kane profile image76
    Angela Kaneposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5967921_f260.jpg

A pizza that includes everything and a lot of it.

14. sgbrown profile image95
    sgbrownposted 6 years ago

My favorite type of pizza is a sausage and mushroom pan pizza from Pizza Hut!  I don't get one very often, my husband likes thin crust. Hubby is just a little spoiled and we usually get what he wants.

15. profile image0
    CalebSparksposted 6 years ago

Pepperoni and mushroom...for sure smile  Of course a very flavorful crust really makes a good pizza.

16. Cat R profile image74
    Cat Rposted 6 years ago

Whatever the mood of the moment is. Thus my experiments with pizza or favoring those restaurants that have a buffet!

17. xethonxq profile image67
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Thin crust...sausage with onions, black olives, and the perfect amount of mozzarella cheese. Dang....now I'm craving it.

18. Shuting Star profile image61
    Shuting Starposted 6 years ago

It depends upon the mood.But usually it is either chicken tikka or fajita with lots of cheese and toppings.

19. Mercia Collins profile image70
    Mercia Collinsposted 6 years ago

here they have very thin, very crisp pizza bases and I like salami, cheese, mushroom, onion, tomato and anchovy on mine.

20. smzclark profile image61
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

barbecue chicken with olives, mushrooms, sweetcorn, peppers and jalepenos

21. sassydee profile image74
    sassydeeposted 6 years ago

King Kole pizza's in East Los Angeles California off of Lorena St. and the 60 freeway. Pepperoni with jalepenos

22. paoloumali profile image59
    paoloumaliposted 6 years ago

Anything with lots of cheese. Can you order something for me?

23. lawdoctorlee profile image87
    lawdoctorleeposted 6 years ago

extra cheese & mushrooms are great!  Or pepperoni!  I love pizza - can't live without it :-)

24. steveamy profile image61
    steveamyposted 6 years ago

White Clam Pizza -- Pepe's, New Haven, Ct

25. DonnaCosmato profile image97
    DonnaCosmatoposted 6 years ago

My hubby says I never met a pizza I didn't like, and he is right. Any pizza is my favorite. Personally, I can't understand why they don't add pizza to the food pyramid as a food group...it has tomatoes, cheese, bread and so forth...what's not to love about that?

26. profile image0
    Knightchaser27posted 6 years ago

I like extra cheese pizza from Papa Johns

27. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 5 years ago

Get the whole family involved to make this crazy crust supreme pizza with homemade sauce and easy crust. Easy to make, fun to put together. Delicious! Kids cook Monday! read more

28. nicediabetes profile image81
    nicediabetesposted 5 years ago

I wrote an article about my favourite pizza for diabetics which is here

http://www.nicediabetes.com/diabetes-2/ … gars-happy

Crust made out of zucchini to keep it low carb

29. renee21 profile image82
    renee21posted 4 years ago

My favorite is homemade gluten free pizza.

working