jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Anyone know where I can get a free holiday? I'm so tired!

1. justmyopiniontoo profile image58
    justmyopiniontooposted 6 years ago

Anyone know where I can get a free holiday? I'm so tired!

2. ThoughtSandwiches profile image79
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

Hi Opinion...this may not help....but...I live in Reno, Nevada...No...you don't want to come here...BUT...I hear that Ireland is pretty cool and you seem to already live there...soooo....wouldn't that be pretty much free?  How's the mad ex-racing greyhound?

3. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

An almost free holiday- Get posters or print pictures off your computer of places you have never been. Hang them up around your home and each room would be a different place. For example; The bathroom can be hot springs. Turn on the tub and make the water very warm. Have pictures of scenery hanging up around you and maybe even some music native to the place of the hot springs playing in the background. Your own little vacation right at home.

4. biliph profile image56
    biliphposted 6 years ago
  5. JanHeath profile image76
    JanHeathposted 6 years ago

You could consider sites like hospitalityclub.org, bewelcome.org, globalfreeloaders.com and coachsurfing.org - free accommodation with local hosts all over the world and you get to experience the place as the locals do

6. profile image50
    Ratanak Ouposted 6 years ago

Enjoy with your family visiting where you have never been. If you still not come to Cambodia, don't forget to visit Ankor Wat and helping some Cambodian people to get rich as you.

7. justmyopiniontoo profile image58
    justmyopiniontooposted 6 years ago

Phoebe, I love this answer, may well try it, but being at home is no holiday, even if ThoughtSandwiches thinks it is! lol Mad greyhound still running about like crazy.
    Ratanak, you only think I'm rich, would you like all my debts lol! JanHeath and biliph I  will check these out and maybe come visit using these. Thanks Guys and Gals for your input