jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How long does it generally take for administrator to review a HUB before it gets

1. GClark profile image72
    GClarkposted 6 years ago

How long does it generally take for administrator to review a HUB before it gets published.

How long does it take administrator to review a HUB before it gets published?  I recently rewrote an article and resubmitted it and it has now been 3 days and it hasn't been reviewed.  Thanks in advance for your help.

2. lovebuglena profile image85
    lovebuglenaposted 6 years ago

When you hit the Publish button after you've written your hub, the hub automatically becomes published that instant. Of course if you have violated some hubpages rules, like wrote content that is word for word found somewhere else on the web, or written a hub in a language other than English, etc. then your hub will not be published and you will have to write an email to hubpages letting them know about it. They will usually respond to your request and review your hub quickly and if they feel your hub should be published they will publish it on their end.

3. Kurant82 profile image63
    Kurant82posted 6 years ago

That all depends, sometimes just a few minutes, other times it takes hours. I have had two hubs unpublished by hubpages moderators in the last two days. This hub: http://hubpages.com/t/2adf8b. was unpublished today by admin for alleged mature content, however i think they were just pissed by the point I made in it. I quickly fixed what I believe was the reason for it being unpublished by the admin, which was a picture of 4 beautifull women in bikinis i put on it for my own personal entertainment :] and have since replaced it with a picture of a woman praying. I resubmitted it for publication and within 20 minutes it was published again.

4. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

I'm with lovebuglena. My hubs have been publishes instantly, as soon as I press the publish button. Of course if there is a violation then that may change, but my understanding is that my default as soon as you press publish, and hub is published for all to see.

5. BenMasterson profile image56
    BenMastersonposted 6 years ago

I was once in your shoes GClark. But what I did was sent hubpages an e-mail asking  for an explanation why my hub was just sitting there unpublished. After a day (or two) they replied to my e-mail with explanation as to why. Because of that, I was able to know what I need to improve for my hub to be published.

6. rebeccaoboyle profile image55
    rebeccaoboyleposted 6 years ago

This is a good question. I have 2 accounts on hubpages. The first one I have had for over 3 years. Never had a problem getting a hub published instantly.

Opened a second account to write hubs employment issues, personal employment situations, etc.  Was told I violated hub's agreements or wrote "hate speech"...NO way.  Nonetheless, I corrected anything that could identify people mentioned as characters in my hub and toned down some of the incidents.  Finally asked for review. The hub was unpublished!  There is a disclaimer in the summary of the hub stating it is a work of fiction and none of the people/characters in the story are real. The name of the company is not mentioned and none of the characters are named. What gives hubpages????

working