jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Where would you like to visit in 2012?

1. samtenabray profile image61
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

Where would you like to visit in 2012?

2. albertovich profile image61
    albertovichposted 6 years ago

Definitely loose myself in Europe, specially Italy, graba a backpack and just GO!

3. 910chris profile image80
    910chrisposted 6 years ago

I would love to go to Ireland.I am 77% Irish and I have always thought that was a beautiful country.

4. Cardozo7 profile image60
    Cardozo7posted 6 years ago

I would love to go to the Land of Fire in South America

5. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 6 years ago

Already going.  Hawaii this year to visit the friendly natives, tour the beautiful scenery, and eat pineapples.  I already pass as an "Island Girl."  Looking forward to it because I'll go there anytime.

6. algarveview profile image91
    algarveviewposted 6 years ago

I have so many places on my list, that's a bit hard to name the favourite for 2012, but all things considered I would say: Italy, more precisely, Rome, Florence and Venice.

7. Cardia profile image93
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

I'd like to visit New York again. I visited it last summer for the first time, and I absolutely enjoyed myself! (actually, my profile picture was taken in South Street Seaport in Manhattan!) If the possibility arises, I'd definitely love to visit NYC again, and possibly take in some more sights.

8. travelgurrl profile image59
    travelgurrlposted 6 years ago

I would love to go back to the Maldives. What a tropical paradise. You can seriously escape there and feel completely and utterly disconnected from the outside world. It's magical!

9. Rachel Richmond profile image60
    Rachel Richmondposted 6 years ago

Washington State, Hawaii and Australia -- that's on my bucket list for this year. smile

10. hungry-bags profile image60
    hungry-bagsposted 6 years ago

I want to visit Cappadocia, a historical region in Central Anatolia

11. lilian_sg profile image76
    lilian_sgposted 6 years ago

Lots of places. First up, heading to Cambodia. Then Melbourne. Then for end of the year, I haven't decided on Europe again, Japan or somewhere else!

12. Peggy W profile image92
    Peggy Wposted 6 years ago

A sampling of beautiful & historic sites in Italy's 2nd largest city with photos & videos. read more

working