jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favourite holiday destination?

1. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

What is your favourite holiday destination?

2. sathimanoj profile image60
    sathimanojposted 6 years ago

Al Ain is my favourite holiday destination. Al Ain Zoo and Paradise park http://sathimanoj.hubpages.com/hub/Al-A … ing-Garden is a must see destination in middle east.

3. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

The farthest point North in Sweden during the Summer time. Last time ( quite some time ago ) I was there I saw no other people for two whole weeks, it was heaven.

4. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

I can't answer that question but I can tell you my LEAST favorite - in fact despicable holiday destination place. ( I didn't visit - lived there for a decade).

Honolulu, Hawaii - don't go there!!!!!!!!

I can't write on hubpages how much I hate that awful place.

5. IJR112 profile image60
    IJR112posted 6 years ago

I go back to my home in Ohio.  Not the best scenery, but I do like the snow and it's great to be back home with my family.

6. PMS9 profile image74
    PMS9posted 6 years ago

I like to spend holidays in hill station. In India I would like to visit Mount Abu.

7. philClaeys profile image64
    philClaeysposted 6 years ago

When leaving the cold winter weather in the Montreal area for a Christmas holiday down south, I love to spend a couple weeks in Jamaica which is for me the Queen of the Caribbean's.
    The Caribbean Sea is located in the tropics adjacent to the... read more

8. profile image48
    jackdohsonposted 5 years ago

My favorite holiday destination is Bournemouth in the UK. I consulted to the Search4hotel.com for booking my trip to Bournemouth and they offered me the amazing services and I really enjoyed my vacation at Bournemouth.

9. profile image51
    watson mariaposted 5 years ago

My favorite holiday destination is Isle of Mull(www.islefomullcottages.com) off the west coast of Scotland in the UK. I go there once in a year and enjoy to stay in their self catering cottages with amazing services.