jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which is your favourite holiday destination? And with whom would you like to spe

1. silverstararrow profile image84
    silverstararrowposted 5 years ago

Which is your favourite holiday destination? And with whom would you like to spend the time there?

Imagine for a while that you have been given free reign over the world to choose a vacation spot of your choosing: Right from the Caribbean beaches to the historical monuments in Rome to the varied topography of India and so on. I'm partial to the city of Paris and an exiciting safari in Kenya Where would you choose to spend this precious holiday and with whom?

2. cprice75 profile image88
    cprice75posted 5 years ago

Kenya is cool.  I've been there a couple of times.  I really want to take a trip where I can spend a couple of days in European cities--London (I've been there), Paris, and Prague come to mind.  I'd love to take the wife at some point in the future.

3. Diane Woodson profile image61
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

French Lick resort With Michael. Its beautiful there and lots of things to do.

4. Susana Suarez profile image78
    Susana Suarezposted 5 years ago

I spent my honeymoon in Kenya, I also love Paris! However, I like to go on holidays to any place in Spain, love food, places, beaches, people and language.
    Another place I would like to go again is Republica Dominicana, more specifically Punta Cana. Love the beaches and people are just amazing!! They are extremely kind and lovely. I love merengue too, so this is a plus!

5. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 5 years ago

Labor day at the shore - meeting up with family and grandbabies. Always a great time. Lots of food and fun.

6. Clive Donegal profile image77
    Clive Donegalposted 5 years ago

For me, this is the easiest question I could answer.
    I would head directly to the Azure Coast. (I joke that every plane I get on lands in Nice.)
    Yes, it is beautiful and yes, it has marvelous weather for much of the year and yes, the unique quality of the sunlight has attracted artists here since the beginning of the 20th century, but my favorite reason for going is the people who live there.
    I know all the cliches about how rude and arrogant the French are, but I have been going to the South of France for more than 25 years, and I have never found any other place in the world where the people are kinder, warmer or more generous and hospitable.
    I love to explore far-flung destinations, and I travel often. I have traveled in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas, but the only time that I get that pit-of-the stomach excitement is when I am off to Cannes, where I know that I will be with people who are consistently a joy to be with.

7. profile image48
    drumevyordanposted 5 years ago

My favorite holiday destination would have to be Rehoboth Beach, DE. It is a really small town, the local population is only 1000-2000 but during the summer especially around the 4th of July it gets  really, really busy (abt. 200 000 ppl). It is a gay town and I am a straight guy but I just have so manu friends there and we always have a blast. There are many good restaurants and cool bars and clubs....
    I also love going to the Tampa Fl, Day Tona, FL, Lisabon, Portugal, and of course Barcelona. This is without a doubt my most fav place in the world. There are many cheap hotels deals, if you want to visit it too... Try expedia.se and you won't be sorry