jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where can I visit for fun as a tourist in the Philippines?

1. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

Where can I visit for fun as a tourist in the Philippines?

2. thesingernurse profile image80
    thesingernurseposted 6 years ago

There are lots of spots you can check out in our country. I recommend you going to Ilocos Region, Cagayan Valley, Palawan, Cebu, and Intramuros. Those places I had mentioned are rich not just in scenic and breathtaking views, but with culture and heritage as well. It's more fun to travel and learn in the Philippines. big_smile Enjoy!

3. anjperez profile image78
    anjperezposted 6 years ago

What is hot right now is the province of Palawan. This is a guaranteed "all-in-one" travel destination. travel back in time by going to the Tabon Cave (where the first man was found), cave formations (The Puerto Princesa Underground River was just recently named one of the new 7 wonders of the world). clean, white and long line of pristine beaches. limestone cliffs in El Nido. world class diving destinations in Coron. high-end island resorts like Amanpulo. scattered wildlife reserves. everywhere has delicious seafood cuisine. everything is fun in the Palawan. in some areas, there are high end island destinations like Misibis Bay, Thunderbird Poro Point in La Union, Pearl Farm in Davao City  and there is always Boracay.

4. Evane profile image55
    Evaneposted 2 years ago

I highly recommend Cebu City. It is safe and all tourist spots are readily accessible.

working