jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Thoughts on Philippines New Tourism Campaign 'Its Fun in the Philippines?'

1. moiragallaga profile image82
    moiragallagaposted 6 years ago

Thoughts on Philippines New Tourism Campaign 'Its Fun in the Philippines?'

2. MrRockster profile image60
    MrRocksterposted 6 years ago

I am not familiar with the Philippines, so I do not have any thoughts at this time.

3. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

It depends on where and when you are going. There are many tourist spot in the Philippines. Check the Tourist Map. You can visit mountains Baguio city or beaches in the lowlands. Just be there when there are no typhoons. I don't know how it feels to be a tourist in Philippines. I go there when I miss my family and not for the purpose of tourism

4. NessaMetharam profile image61
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

It's not a bad thought. I guess they were thinking of grabbing attention.

With the word fun.. I wouldn't say it's not fun because that would be a total lie. I mean, the only time travelling the Philippines turns into a bore is when you go to the beach and it starts raining. But for the most part, I would say I agree. It is indeed fun in the Philippines! The place is gorgeous and the people are absolutely friendly. smile

5. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

I currently live in the Philippines and haven't seen such a campaign. I doubt if they would be promoting it to me because I'm already here. Have been for the past 4 years.

6. bongabucejo profile image57
    bongabucejoposted 6 years ago

yes its fun in philippines..come,visit and explore the hidden and rich nature!

7. Beata Stasak profile image82
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

Never been in Philippines, but have many friends from there, always wanted to visit Manila, but not because of this campaign...I would follow my friends' recomendation of beautiful food, hospitable people and abundant natural richness...

working