Any personal opinions on an American airline that you prefer over other airlines

1. tylermj23 profile image82
    tylermj23posted 5 years ago

Any personal opinions on an American airline that you prefer over other airlines or equally bad?

2. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I prefer Southwest.  It is usually going where I want to go.  No Bag fees.  I really don't mind their boarding procedure and if I want to board early, I pay a small fee (less than what other airlines charge for "premium" seats).

But, what I like best about Southwest is their flexibility when I cancel.  I have a year from the date of purchase to use the funds.  I can use the funds on any route not just the one I cancelled.  Also, I can use the canceled fare to pay for a ticket for someone else.

When my son was in school, I would make flight reservations when the fares were cheap.  If I had to cancel, so what.  I would just use the funds for a future flight for him or someone else in our family.

3. tylermj23 profile image82
    tylermj23posted 5 years ago

I prefer Southwest as well.  I am anxious for them to begin service to new airports so I can fly with them more often.

working