jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is Dubai like and when is the best time of year to visit?

1. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

What is Dubai like and when is the best time of year to visit?

2. hmdmtr profile image58
    hmdmtrposted 5 years ago

Dubai is a great place to visit, there are so many places to visit, many people to meet and different activities to do. You will find tourists from allover the world visiting all the year long.

My advice is for you to visit between December and March. The weather is lovely in this time of year.

3. angela martinez67 profile image73
    angela martinez67posted 5 years ago

Hello Cardisa,  Dubai is considered as the best Cosmopolitan City in the Gulf ( Arab Countries consisting of Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain)  If u wish to know more about Dubai, what to expect, places to see..u can read on my hub about DUBAI, the best cosmopolitan place in the Gulf. It has beautiful buildings and beaches, shopping places, a lot of foreign people enjoying their stay. Planning a trip to Dubai is quite worth it. Ahlan Dubai!!!

4. rumanasaiyed profile image77
    rumanasaiyedposted 4 years ago

Dubai is an awesome place to visit. It is famous because of Burj Khalifa (worlds tallest building), Malls and many other things. I have written a hub on "Places to visit in Dubai" http://rumanasaiyed.hubpages.com/hub/Pl … -Dubai-UAE

The best time to visit Dubai is between November- March ( during winter season)

working