jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Car, Bus, Train, Boat or Plane? What is your favorite mode of transportation wh

1. ldferb profile image60
    ldferbposted 5 years ago

Car, Bus, Train, Boat or Plane?  What is your favorite mode of transportation when you vacation?

I know this most likely decided depending on where you are going, but what is your favorite way to travel?

2. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Wherever I'm going, I want to walk a lot when I get there!

There is nothing like a train ride - it's been many years, but trains are very special.

3. Eric Calderwood profile image83
    Eric Calderwoodposted 5 years ago

I like going by car the best.  If I fly somewhere I don't really feel like I've visited that place because I didn't really experience the places in between.  Going by bus is usually tiring because of the long round about way they travel in order to pick up other passengers and the overcrowded conditions.  I have enjoyed train rides, but again, I like to do the actual driving in order to feel like I have actually traveled to that place.

4. alian346 profile image71
    alian346posted 5 years ago

Definitely in the train as you can relax and watch the countryside go by. And there are some wonderful train journeys to do on this planet!

5. jeanniedoe profile image57
    jeanniedoeposted 5 years ago

I like car because I can stop by any one I want  and does sight seeing without any hassle.

6. AtlasSue profile image73
    AtlasSueposted 5 years ago

Cruise ship - especially the larger ships that are now like floating resorts with tons of entertainment, dining and activities.  Also a great choice for people traveling with kids, so they can sign them up for children's programs in their appropriate age group, and grown ups can have some down time - you don't get that in a car!  That being said if you are going to Europe for the first time you may want to go by bus or train so that you get more time in each city rather than the 1 day in port the cruise ship provides.

7. MrsLWarner profile image64
    MrsLWarnerposted 5 years ago

If I'm able to drive, then a Car! I like being in control of my own safety.

8. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6601156_f260.jpg

A plane to get to the country we want to expore ,A car for freedom to see the places trains don't go and in our own time is really good  - We enjoy being on a boat to explore rivers , lakes etc   where the car cannot go & a train ride occasionally into a city to avoid major traffic  or to see amazing scenery !!

They all have their benefits . Love the take off on the plane !!

working