jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you ever plan to visit India, which place would be your first priority, and w

1. lex123 profile image71
    lex123posted 5 years ago

If you ever plan to visit India, which place would be your first priority, and why?

2. singhrakeshs profile image59
    singhrakeshsposted 5 years ago

Taj Mahal, Goa, Kashmir and Jaipur are probably the most popular tourist destinations.

3. purnimamoh1982 profile image79
    purnimamoh1982posted 5 years ago

I stay at Dehradun, India. But I frequently travel as my husband is very fond of quitting jobs every now and then. India is a beautiful country to travel. If one is very fond of mountains, have a trip to Uttarakhand. If one loves deserts go to Thar either in Rajasthan side or in Gujarat side. If one loves seas, then Puri, Orissa is the best although people do frequent Goa. For beautiful backwaters, go to Kerala. If you have little more time to spend in an island, go to Andamans. If you love a variety of foods, go for an all India tour.

4. Kulsum Mehmood profile image64
    Kulsum Mehmoodposted 5 years ago

I live in Nagpur in Maharashtra and my all time favourite tourist city is Kashmir for its culture and scenic beauty.. I also love Kadiakanal which is a beautiful hill station in south India. The flowers especially the Roses and their heady scent is captivating. And of course Agra for The Taj Mahal.

5. yssubramanyam profile image62
    yssubramanyamposted 5 years ago

Many places are quoted. i love them all. but do not miss jaiselmer in rajastan to see how people are 75 years backward in civilization.