jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which islands are the best places to visit in the U.S.?

1. Athlyn Green profile image96
    Athlyn Greenposted 5 years ago

Which islands are the best places to visit in the U.S.?

2. abonded4life profile image60
    abonded4lifeposted 5 years ago

I don't have much knowkedge of the Islands in the U.S. But the best Island in the world to visit is St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

3. profile image59
    bluebayposted 5 years ago

Probally Key west. The keys are beautiful.The shopping, the scenery everything is fantastic,

4. JenPaxton profile image83
    JenPaxtonposted 5 years ago

Maui, Kawaii, or Oahu.  Hands-down, Hawaii is known as paradise for a reason.  I spent a week on Maui, and I can tell you that it didn't matter if I was doing something touristy or trying to be a 'local' (stretching that term there), I had fun, it was beautiful, and I will never forget it although it's been about ten years.  I still remember the feel of the sand, unlike anywhere else I've ever been, as it went into my sandals, the colors of the water, snorkeling at Molokini off of Maui and seeing the fish, and the turtles!  It was heavenly.

And did I mention it has a rainforest on one side of it?  Absolutely amazing the variety of terrain on the one little island that you can drive around in less than a day.

5. montecristo profile image80
    montecristoposted 5 years ago

Try Puerto Rico. It is a beautiful tropical paradise. The other island, Culebra, has a real nice beach. Well worth it!

6. iggy-kun profile image60
    iggy-kunposted 5 years ago

Any of the islands in Hawaii, but I loved when I went to Fripp Island in South Carolina. It was beautiful and I had a great time. I really just love South Carolina in general.