What Are Some Good Restaurants To Eat At In Dayton, Ohio?

1. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

2. NC4Life078 profile image86
    NC4Life078posted 5 years ago

It really depends on what you are looking for. There is a bar/ restaraunt called Cadillac Jacks which is pretty good, just make sure you don't get the table next to the waiters station. The food is the typical "American" but it is good it could be compared to Plumbs in St. Paul, MN. Personally, I love Culvers. It's like a sit in fast food restaraunt. But, the service is quick, they bring the food to you're table and it taste great. Their ice cream is to die for because they use custard I believe, so its not the cheap stuff sold at other places. Benny Hanna's I hear is really good and could be compared to Ichibans which is a Japanese steak house, it can get pretty expensive though $50-$100 a person. It is all made on a hibachi table in front of you so its a show as well. Good way to mingle with other couples/ parties. Some may like Skyline Chilli, originally started in Cinncinatti (sp?) but is all over Ohio. It is pretty well known and should try one if you haven't before (unless you dislike the tase of cinnamon since that is a main ingredient used in their sauces).

3. mypassion profile image60
    mypassionposted 5 years ago

If it for lunch L'Auberge is one of the best restaurant you should go.  Ben & Jerry and Oakwood Club serves more of American cuisines and they are equally good.  Mama Disalvo's Ristorante is best for Italian cuisines.

working