Have you ever swaped homes with another family for vacation?

1. BSloan profile image75
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

Have you ever swaped homes with another family for vacation?

Have you ever swaped homes with another family in order to go on vacation?  Where did you go?

2. EuroCafeAuLait profile image84
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 5 years ago

No, but I do rent out my place to tourists occasionally - a night or two, that's enough for me.  So far, so good

My aunt and her family switched houses with a family in another town.  It looked like a good deal at the time, but the other family did major damage.  Anything and everything imaginable - it was a disaster, having to replace the carpet, flooring...the odor.  Maybe others have had a better experience.

3. andrew savage profile image60
    andrew savageposted 5 years ago

Earth: the pale blue and green dot that revolves around a star called Sol... Although I do not think I was supposed to be included in the vacation itenerary plans as I sort of just jumped in, I found myself around a very strange people with very strange customs different than my own. But I thought to myself in the beginning "Hey, some guy said "the universe is a stage" so I tried to act natural, and figured out that you cannot plant an Oak tree in high deserts... I am looking for the next flight home, only this planet is a somewhat "behind budget" and is spinning it wheels in the mud.
    I have conducted some channeling, and may be home sooner than I originally anticipated.

working