jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why do you want a vacation?

1. starstream profile image75
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

Why do you want a vacation?

2. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

It is nice to occasionally get away from the "grind of life" and enjoy some relaxation and some fun.  When you do return home then, you will be refreshed and more ready for everyday life again:)

3. hopevarnes profile image59
    hopevarnesposted 6 years ago

It's a great way to be spend time with my family. I also get to explore other places, recharge my batteries and learn about other cultures. I equate vacation with travelling.

4. Claudia Tello profile image77
    Claudia Telloposted 6 years ago

To get away from the everyday routine and do something different.

5. StephanieBCrosby profile image85
    StephanieBCrosbyposted 6 years ago

...Because I am not sure if I even know what that word means anymore. I think I may have to look it up in a dictionary to be sure. I believe it has something to do with relaxing and having a good time and not worrying about work and other things in our life that may make it humdrum. This is based on fragments of what I remember from the one and only true vacation I took a couple of years before having kids. My brain has gone downhill since having kids, so this is the best I can do for explaining why I want a...what's that word?...vacation.

6. promisem profile image98
    promisemposted 6 years ago

Because my brain needs a break from working with technology 50 hours a week! The farther away I go, the more I relax.

7. hungry-bags profile image61
    hungry-bagsposted 6 years ago

Because taking a good amount of time away from the stresses of daily life can give us the break we need so that we can return to our lives refreshed and better equipped to handle whatever comes....

working