jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Where have your feet traveled lately?

1. sroberts9 profile image81
    sroberts9posted 5 years ago

Where have your feet traveled lately?

2. KevinTimothy profile image83
    KevinTimothyposted 5 years ago

To a local 7 Eleven while walking my dog.

3. quizbomb profile image60
    quizbombposted 5 years ago

Good question smile - My wife and I just came back from looking at stone henge, only the oldest man-made structure in the world. At 8000+ years old it's quite something. It's even older than the pyramids go figure! - What I liked the most was when the guide said "Even the druids saw it as an ancient mystical place" - Get that, the ancient people we know talking about the ancient people they know lol.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Lately? I'm lucky if I travel an hour away from my home. It used to be France, Germany, Romania, England, etc. Now, so boring.

5. whaturmissing profile image82
    whaturmissingposted 5 years ago

Locally at Vancouver Seawall, Richmond Dyke trails, Burnaby Mountain park.  So much in your own backyard.

6. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 5 years ago
  7. Maria Andreeva profile image56
    Maria Andreevaposted 5 years ago

I went to Lancaster , England last month, I was there to visit a friend. It is nice town, the University is great, There is something like a university town, where all the campuses are. It is pretty fun. It is a great place to visit abd have fun with friends. It is not too expensive either, it is nothing like London. I booked my flight with www.expedia.se, but there are a lot of other travel companies that offer great deals.

working