jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What places have you traveled to?

1. stariswhoiam profile image61
    stariswhoiamposted 6 years ago

What places have you traveled to?

2. amilypitt profile image61
    amilypittposted 6 years ago

Stariswhoia, i traveled almost all over the USA, England then India also. I didnot traveled to much, but i want to travel all over india.

3. DonDWest profile image62
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

Across all of Canada and the United States, France, Greece, Turkey, Israel and Palestine.

4. dagny roth profile image78
    dagny rothposted 6 years ago

My favorite so far is Peru and Machu Piccu....I was married there by a Shaman and it was the most magnificent experience in my life.

5. greatstuff profile image97
    greatstuffposted 6 years ago

I love to travel and over a span of 38 years, I have been to UK, Ireland, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Greece, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Switzerland, France, South Africa, Australia, China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, India, Bangladesh, USA, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and of course my home country Malaysia

6. ithabise profile image87
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

I lived in Japan and have also visited Paris and Marseilles in France.

7. Daisy Mariposa profile image87
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

I live in the United States. Ive been to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, but I don't include them in the list of countries to which I've traveled.

I've traveled to Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Curacao, Denmark, England, Finland, French Polynesia (Moorea and Tahiti), Greece, Grenada, Hong Kong, India, Martinique, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Scotland, Sweden, Taiwan, Venezuela, and Wales.

8. danielleantosz profile image74
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

Rome, Amsterdam, and London abroad.  Up and down the east coast of the US and a few places in Mexico. Need to save up for more traveling soon!

9. Little Light profile image84
    Little Lightposted 6 years ago

I live in Australia and have only really travelled outside of it twice. Once to New Zealand for ten days... which didn't take long at all to travel to, and then later to England, Scotland and Paris all in a three week trip. I would have loved to spend more time there though!

10. courtlneygdtm profile image79
    courtlneygdtmposted 6 years ago

I've travelled cross country, all over the United States -- including beautiful Hawaii! Also travelled as far away as Japan.

--courtlneygdtm

11. Ramsa1 profile image63
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

Cuba, Mexico, Dominican Republic (3 times), Hawaii (twice, once on a cruise), Taiwan, and on a Caribbean Cruise stopped at the following islands: Dominican Republic, Tortola (British Virgin Islands), Antigua, and Barbados. I also visited several places in the US and Canada including Florida and Arizona. I visited the Grand Canyon on my trip to Arizona.

12. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

In the United States: Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Kentucky, AK, New Jersey.
    Out of the United States: Mexico, Romania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, France, and England.

13. lilian_sg profile image73
    lilian_sgposted 6 years ago

Mostly Asia: Malaysia (my home country), Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea and soon Cambodia.

Recently went to Europe for the first time: Italy and France

Also been to Perth Australia before.

working