jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

1. hockey8mn profile image75
    hockey8mnposted 5 years ago

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I would go back to Germany for two weeks. My partner has never been there and we would enjoy visiting. Him for Octoberfest. Me for the gardens and castles. Both of us would like the history and food.

3. ThompsonPen profile image78
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

Currently I am planning a trip to Egypt. I have always wanted to go there, but now I have some pretty awesome motivation.
    December 21, 2012 is the so called end of the Mayan calendar. It also happens to be my birthday. Also occurring on this day is a festival in which Beats Antique are playing (I highly recommend any one check them out). This festival takes place in Egypt. I am so so so excited to go to this.
    However, I also want to go there due to my interest in sacred geometry. I believe the energy there would be phenomenal, never mind all that I would learn just from stepping out of the comfort of my Western culture.
    Another one I would like to get to would be Peru, mainly for the same reasons really.

1. hockey8mn profile image75
      hockey8mnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was in Peru for 8 days and am planning a hub on the trip.

4. suziecat7 profile image90
    suziecat7posted 5 years ago

Right now, I'd like to visit Yerevan, Armenia. As one of the oldest cities in the world it is rich in history and quite beautiful. With Mount Ararat as backdrop. Yerevan also has a great art culture.

5. naeemebrahimjee profile image75
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 5 years ago

I would love to go to Iraq.

Unfortunately with all the war at the moment its not possible.

Iraq is the home of civilization and the gardens of Babylon hail from there.
    There is so much history there it is unbelievable. It is such a shame the war and on going fighting is ruining a lot of it.

I have actually written a hub on this wonderful country! http://naeemebrahimjee.hubpages.com/hub … ng-to-Iraq

6. afriqnet profile image54
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

I would take a cruise round the world. I have not particular destination I prefer to other places but I am certain I want to have a great cruise round the world in a near future. Possibly next year.