jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What do you enjoy doing in San Francisco?

1. starstream profile image76
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

What do you enjoy doing in San Francisco?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Well, Truthfully, I have no idea since I have never been. I have always wanted to see the Brooklyn bridge though. J/K LOL  smile

3. RandySFO profile image85
    RandySFOposted 5 years ago

I love doing anything I have listed on my blog at: www.QuirkySanFrancisco.com, which is a collection of things I enjoy. My favorites are: Fortune Cookie Factory, Cable Car Barn/Museum, Biking across the Golden Gate Bridge and any of the Stairway Walks. Send me some of your favorites and maybe I'll explore and post them too!

starstreamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

RandySFO, thanks so much for all of your super fun suggestions!

4. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

I spent 24 hours there and enjoyed a cruise to Alcatraz and a look thru the prison, Wandered around Fishermans Wharf, took a tram to the top of the hill, walked down, did some shopping, listened to music in a park - need to evisit as I want to go over the Bridge lol !

There is so much to take in on a visit to San Francisco. I never tire of the fresh bay vistas which certainly take on changing colors as the fog rolls in from the ocean.

5. miyagi714 profile image39
    miyagi714posted 5 years ago

There are many great activities to do in San Francisco that are enjoyable. Pier 39 is a great tourist destination spot and it is also fun for the kids. Attend a Giants game because At&t Park is one of the nicest stadiums around the league. If you like to cycle, you can bicycle across the golden gate bridge. Also, there is Alcatraz which is an amazing spot if you like tours!

It sounds like you really enjoy visiting San Francisco

6. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

The only thing I ever enjoyed doing in San Francisco was getting the heck outa there.

working