jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the most fun for you when going on a short road trip with your family?

1. Diane Woodson profile image59
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

What is the most fun for you when going on a short road trip with your family?

It can be anything you think is the most enjoyable about this activity. Stopping at neat places alont the way, taking pictures or anything that makes it memorable for you!

2. nmdonders profile image84
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

I just enjoy experiencing a new environment with my family.  Even simple changes and new things to look at can be exciting.  Going to a little diner or seeing all the stars out when you're away from the city are great experiences.
    It's great knowing that the world is so big and so small at the same time.  Even short road trips can lead to the best memories.

3. Pavlo Badovskyy profile image80
    Pavlo Badovskyyposted 5 years ago

Probably, it is some kind of escape from everyday reality and feeling of freedom to do things you want...

4. ChitrangadaSharan profile image53
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Just being with the family, on a drive makes me happy. The joy of being together is memorable in itself. Then of course enjoying packed snacks, taking pictures of rare and beautiful sights, listening to favorite music---I can go on and on.

5. ithabise profile image86
    ithabiseposted 5 years ago

I'm big on enjoying and learning about one another, so communication is key. This doesn't only mean talking and discussing topics, but playing games and singing and acting silly. The radio should be off, low in the background, or for when everyone is tired or not talking. Why NOT enjoy one another on a road trip?

6. unvrso profile image91
    unvrsoposted 5 years ago

The most fun thing for me is to stay at home alone and let them enjoy their trip together.

This is what I always did during the time I lived with my family, and this is why they always considered me a strange person.