jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What countries have you been to and where are you from?

1. MotherToTriplets profile image58
    MotherToTripletsposted 5 years ago

What countries have you been to and where are you from?

I'm from the USA
    Been to:
    *Turks and Caicos Islands
    South Korea
    New Zealand
    South Africa
    Western Samoa
    Vatican City (if you would consider that a country).
    St. Lucia
    Total: 32
    My dad had a traveling job, and my mom is a travel agent. My husband travels for his job. The countries name's that have stars I went to with my triplets and husband. The rest I went to with my mom, dad, and siblings when we were younger.

2. tiffany delite profile image75
    tiffany deliteposted 5 years ago

I am from the USA and have only traveled to Mexico. Tijuana. When I was about 6...LOL! I plan to change all of that though once my three teens are out and about on their own. I tell them they all have to do well and get good jobs and spread out so that I can come visit...on their dime of course...haha! I'm not sure that I want them living in different countries, but spread out across the US would be nice. Then, I do plan to travel to as many countries as possible before my life ends!

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

From the US and I have been to Canada and Mexico...that is all.

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

I'm from England and I've been to Wales.  I am hoping to visit Scotland, the Irish republlic and Northern Ireland before I croak.  I have no desire to visit any other countries than those.

5. Ellandriel profile image76
    Ellandrielposted 5 years ago

I am from Portugal. I have been is Spain, Canary Islands, United Kingdom Germany, Holland and Belgium.

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I am from Houston, Texas in the U.S.A., am 20 years old, and have been to France, England, Germany, Hungary, Turkey, Romania, Mexico, and Brazil.

7. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 5 years ago

I am from Malaysia. Been to Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau, China, South Korea, Australia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, France, Italy. Currently based in Singapore.

8. anitacupko profile image60
    anitacupkoposted 5 years ago

I am from Croatia and I have been to Canary islands, England,Italy,Germany,Belgium,Bosnia,Hungary,Austria.

9. Sjlifed profile image60
    Sjlifedposted 5 years ago

I always love traveling and your question really attracted my attention.

I am from Singapore and I have been to China (Shanghai, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing), India (Mumbai, Delhi, Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Srinagar, Darjeeling, Sikkim), Vietnam (HCM), Thailand (Bangkok), Malaysia (Malacca, KL, JB, etc), Australia, Japan (Kyoto, Tokyo, Osaka, Nara), South Korea (Seoul), Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia (Jakarta, Bali) - which brings me to 11 countries. (:

I need to see Europe, US, Africa and the middle east!!