jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's your favorite travel website?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image90
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

What's your favorite travel website?

2. msLarayne profile image74
    msLarayneposted 5 years ago

I would have to say I really like TripAdvisor.com.  People get straight to the point, you get different opinions and viewpoints and it provides deal information for trips (hotels, planes, etc.)  Its like a one stop shop!

3. cprice75 profile image90
    cprice75posted 5 years ago

My favorite website for researching travel is Expedia.com. I have hotel brands that I frequently use, and Expedia is a good way to look for all of them on one site. I then usually go to the hotel's branded site to book so that I can make sure they have my loyalty number.

4. Seckin Esen profile image91
    Seckin Esenposted 5 years ago

booking.com is also a good website to look for hotels in a specific place where you want to travel.

5. cjpooja26 profile image67
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

bookahotel.in is also very good website giving you all the details of the hotels.

6. indiatourcity profile image60
    indiatourcityposted 5 years ago

my favorite website is http://www.indiatourcity.com/ because i found all the services for all india trip .

7. JessBraz profile image94
    JessBrazposted 5 years ago

My go to website for booking trips is selloffvacations.com
    I booked an all inclusive through them last year and will be booking another this week..
    I only use that for all inclusive vacations though.. when going on road trips I book hotels through hotels.com and if it's a camping road trip, it's usually done the the provincial or state parks booking service (have had experience with florida state parks and ontarioparks.com)

8. thakurrajesh profile image61
    thakurrajeshposted 5 years ago

A complete travel portal includes travel guide, tour packages, articles etc http://www.weareholidays.co.in/

9. Kylie-Jane profile image60
    Kylie-Janeposted 4 years ago

I am a home based travel consultant and work for a travel agency but if I had to recommend a travel website, my favorite is www.travelearthwide.com I stumbled across this website a few weeks ago when comparing some flights and found it very useful.

working