jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a special place that you go to remind you of good times?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

Is there a special place that you go to remind you of good times?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7955129_f260.jpg

2. Theophanes profile image98
    Theophanesposted 4 years ago

Of course. Sometimes it is fun to go to familiar places that you have been to before and enjoyed with others - perhaps a restaurant, a city, a theater, you name it. Other times it is nice to get away to some place quiet and just be one with nature for awhile. When you take a step away from the chaos of daily life and into this solitude you can also suddenly find yourself remembering happier times.

3. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 4 years ago

My first reaction to this question is dreamland or a magical state of mind only found in a good book, movie or television show.  Many a fine writer has produced such a place. When reality gives me more than I want to deal with I find myself lost in an old classic western show or a good book.

4. Abby Campbell profile image94
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

Last year, my family and I went to hike and rock climb Grandfather's Mountain in western North Carolina. It was such an exciting and adventurous day. It was wonderful to do such a great adventure with each other. However, it was a challenge that we never expected until we got there. It brought so many emotions... joy, fear, elation, awe, and wonder.

working