jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Which airline has the best customer service?

1. Availiasvision profile image82
    Availiasvisionposted 4 years ago

Which airline has the best customer service?

2. dorothy0328 profile image78
    dorothy0328posted 4 years ago

Well I am not a frequent flier but I have flown a little bit and my two favorites were Delta and SouthWest. South west is my favorite as they were very reasonable in price, and I love their baggage policy. I had great service on my flights, found the planes to be clean and very comfortable and a smooth ride as well.

3. profile image0
    Deb Welchposted 4 years ago

Mine are Jet Blue and US Airways.  I always feel at ease, safe , and glad to be flying with either airliner.

Availiasvisionposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I love Jet Blue as well.  They don't fly very many locations outside the US.  However, they seem to have created partnerships with other airlines in recent times.

4. tony.abacab profile image80
    tony.abacabposted 4 years ago

Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Air New Zealand in my opinion have the best inflight experience and general customer service.
    Cabin crew very attentive, courteous, friendly (especially Air New Zealand) and regardless the class you are flying you are treated with respect and are made to feel like a truly special guest.
    In Europe, not too bad, but definitely not in the same league as the abovementioned carriers, I would place British Airways and Lufthansa.

Availiasvisionposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I've heard nothing but good things from Air New Zealand.  Their new promo with Bear Grylls is super funny.

5. ParadigmEnacted profile image74
    ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years ago

Pretty much all of them are God awful. Just horrendous. Everybody should avoid air travel as much as possible.

Having flown every major US airline however, Continental is the least problematic from a customer service standpoint.

6. Ahdilarum profile image73
    Ahdilarumposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11705627_f260.jpg

If it is domestic airlines of India, I will recoomend you to fly with Spicejet Airlines.

working