jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's the best customer service you've ever received what company was it and ho

1. Charlu profile image82
    Charluposted 5 years ago

What's the best customer service you've ever received what company was it and how did they help?

2. flacoinohio profile image81
    flacoinohioposted 5 years ago

My best customer service experience was when I purchased our Hyundai Sonata.  The sales representative was friendly and knowledgeable  about the vehicles they sold.  I made an offer and they accepted the offer with no haggling.  I spent a total of three hours between the two visits to the dealership.  Every other dealership I visited kept me there for three hours each time I went and they repeatedly refused my offers and intentionally tried to mix the numbers up to increase their profits.  Marhoffer Hyundai of Green.  Just outside of Akron Ohio.

3. RolyRetro profile image85
    RolyRetroposted 5 years ago

On a virgin train recently I was trying to get a coffee and couldn't pay as I had no cash, and they had recently stopped taking cards.

Rather than go without, they understood my situation and gave me a coffee.  No hesitation, or asking the manager etc., just great example of good customer service.

4. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

I never thought I would say this, but it was with an AT&T telephone service rep. My son was having a problem with his phone and he lives with the phone glued to his ear. Instead of trying to sell me an Iphone or Android, she suggested another Blackberry because of the available upgrade price, the ease of transferring the data and the fact that my won, who is virtually blind, can adjust the type on the screen to almost any size he wants. She explained the problems of going to an Iphone, (the Iphone 4 was on sale for 99 cents) but transferring data from the proprietary RIM product to the proprietary Apple product would had been a nightmare--doable, but still a nightmare. Usually, my encounters with the phone company are less than pleasant.

working