jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Which is your favourite destination around the world?

1. ameliam.michelle1 profile image78
    ameliam.michelle1posted 4 years ago

Which is your favourite destination around the world?

Even though it is very difficult to pin point one destinaton, but I am sure you must have a 'lovely' corner for one destination.

2. Iammattdoran profile image89
    Iammattdoranposted 4 years ago

North Beach on the Island of Koh Phagnam in Thailand.  I've been to many great places around the world but this is my 'lovely' corner of the world

ameliam.michelle1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Had never heard about this place, would surely love to visit this place in the near future. Thx Matt for specifying this place

3. LensMan999 profile image53
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

It's none other than God's own country. Kerala a state situated in India is known by this name. It is called so as it is blessed with natural beauty. A person who once visits the place will never forget the peace and comfort provided by the place to them. It will make them go and visit the place again.

Yes, I have heard a lot about Kerala. I have many friends in India and they simply brag about this place, thx Lensman for your comment

4. liesl5858 profile image83
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

My very own country-the Philippines, my home sweet home. Thinking about it makes me homesick.

Ya, our country is dear to all of us. But you made a very good point. Philippines is indeed an amazing place to visit

5. zanaworld profile image66
    zanaworldposted 4 years ago

I have visited several places.

In India, I have visited Kaniyakumari, Madurai, Ramashwaram, Kodiakanal, Hampi, Ooty (I have written an hubpage on this - read it here: http://zanaworld.hubpages.com/hub/ooty- … l-stations).  Besides, I have lived in Chennai (Tamilnadu) and living in Bangalore now.

Aboard:  Visited Dubai & Sharjah in UAE, Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Madina, Damman, Taif etc in Saudi Arabia.  I have also visited Singapore.

But I like to visit Switzerland and Spain...

You seem to have travelled quite a lot in India, I would also love to explore this beautiful country. Thanks for your response

working