Hey hubbers, just want to ask about the most weird place you have ever visited?

1. ameliam.michelle1 profile image78
    ameliam.michelle1posted 4 years ago

Hey hubbers, just want to ask about the most weird place you have ever visited?

I recently visited Machu Pichhu and found it enigmatic and beautiful at the same time. What about you?

2. srsddn profile image94
    srsddnposted 4 years ago

ameliam.michelle1, I happened to visit Haw Par Villa in Singapore last summer and I found so many weird things in that Chinese Mythological Park. The most weird corner in the Park was, however, Ten Courts of Hell. On entering the tunnel one finds trials going on in the Courts of Judgement with punishment/reward for good or bad deeds in previous life. It was horrifying to know all that but it was difficult to come out once entered. If there are young children with anyone going to that place, perhaps, there is a need to skip this part rather than making the children to experience all that horrifying mythological presentations.

1. ameliam.michelle1 profile image78
      ameliam.michelle1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

That is quite strange, would love to explore the ten courts of hell. I did not get one thing however, did you experience something paranormal kinda stuff or something else?

working